There's mixed injury news coming from Titletown Thursday.
The Packers added starting center Corey Linsley to the injury list with an issue involving his knee. He was listed as "limited" in practice after not having any injury problem on Wednesday.
However, there was some positive news as well.
Four Packers had their injury status improve, including quarterback Aaron Rodgers:
- CB Jaire Alexander (groin): Full participation Thursday after being limited Wednesday
- LB Nick Perry (ankle): Limited participation after missing practice Wednesday
- QB Aaron Rodgers (knee): Full participation Thursday after being limited Wednesday
- S Jermaine Whitehead (back): Limited participation after missing practice Wednesday
Every other Packers player who is injured was limited in practice, as they were Wednesday:
- WR Geronimo Allison (hamstring/groin)
- T Bryan Bulaga (knee)
- WR Randall Cobb (hamstring)
- TE Jimmy Graham (knee)
- WR Equanimeous St. Brown (knee)