The Milwaukee Bucks and Boston Celtics are each 16 wins from their next NBA championship. Their first obstacle: Each other.
The two teams will battle starting Sunday in the first round of the NBA playoffs in Boston, and the Bucks announced that WTMJ (AM 620/FM 103.3) will have every game of this first round series with the call by longtime radio voice Ted Davis.
The seventh-seeded Bucks were 2-2 against Boston this year, winning their last meeting on April 3 in Milwaukee, 106-102.
Here's when to catch the games:
- Sun. April 15: Game 1 at Boston (11:40 a.m. broadcast)
- Tue. April 17: Game 2 at Boston (6:40 p.m. broadcast)
- Fri. April 20: Game 3 at Milwaukee (8:10 p.m. broadcast)
- Sun. April 22: Game 4 at Milwaukee (11:40 a.m. broadcast)
- Tue. April 24: Game 5 at Boston (if necessary - TBD time)
- Thu. April 26: Game 6 at Milwaukee (if necessary - TBD time)
- Sat. April 28: Game 7 at Boston (if necessary - TBD time)
Brewers broadcasts for at least the first four games of the series will be broadcast on 94.5 KTI Country.
- Sun. April 15 at New York Mets (11:35 a.m. broadcast)
- Tue. April 17 vs. Cincinnati (6:05 p.m. broadcast)
- Fri. April 20 vs. Miami (6:35 p.m. broadcast)
- Sun. April 22 vs. Miami (12:35 p.m. broadcast)