As the chill of winter continues, a sign of summer will be coming over your radio: Bob Uecker, Jeff Levering and Lane Grindle on your radio calling Milwaukee Brewers games.
Pitchers and catchers have reported for the start of Brewers spring training, and WTMJ will bring you 14 of the Brewers' spring training games.
They are listed below, with times listed for the start of WTMJ's broadcasts. First pitches come 10 minutes later, and the schedule is subject to change without notice. Specific broadcast teams for each game are to be determined.
- Sat., 24: at Los Angeles Angels (Tempe, Ariz.), 2 p.m.
- Mon., 26: vs. Cleveland (Maryvale, Ariz.), 1:55 p.m.
- Thu., 1: at Arizona (Scottsdale, Ariz.), 2 p.m.
- Sat. 3: at Colorado (Scottsdale), 2 p.m.
- Sun. 4: vs. Cleveland (Maryvale), 1:55 p.m.
- Thu. 8: vs. Arizona (Maryvale), 1:55 p.m.
- Sat. 10: vs. Colorado (Maryvale), 1:55 p.m.
- Sun. 11: at Cleveland (Goodyear, Ariz. in split-squad game), 2:55 p.m.
- Fri. 16: at Cincinnati (Goodyear), 2:55 p.m.
- Sun. 18: vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (Maryvale), 2:55 p.m.
- Thu. 22: vs. Kansas City (Maryvale), 2:55 p.m.
- Sat. 24: at Oakland (Mesa, Ariz.), 1:55 p.m.
- Mon. 26: at Houston, 5:55 p.m.
- Tue. 27: at Houston, 11:55 a.m.