There are six big winners in Wisconsin after Saturday's Powerball drawing.
According to the Wisconsin Lottery, six lucky Wisconsin lotto players matched four out of the five numbers plus the Powerball, earning $50,000. One of the six players added the Power Play to increase their winnings to $150,000.
The winning numbers from the Saturday, Jan. 6 drawing were 12, 29, 30, 33, and 61. The Powerball was 26 and the Power Play number was 3.
The winning tickets were sold at the following locations.
- RK Campbell's One Stop at 100 East Sunbeam Boulevard in Soldiers Grove (Crawford County) ($150,000 winning ticket)
- Kwik Trip at 623 Hammond Avenue in Superior (Douglas County) ($50,000 winning ticket)
- River Valley Mobil at Highway 14 in Spring Green (Sauk County) ($50,000 winning ticket)
- T & T Fermanich Oil at 1011 Marinette Avenue in Marinette (Marinette County) ($50,000 winning ticket)
- Bud's Corner Mart at 2421 48th Street South in Wisconsin Rapids (Wood County) ($50,000 winning ticket)
- Jans Self Service at 206 Fremont Street in Kiel (Manitowoc County) ($50,000 winning ticket)
Winners have 180 days to claim their prize at the Lottery’s Madison or Milwaukee office, or by mail.
The biggest winner was in New Hampshire, who nabbed a $559.7 million jackpot.