16 Green Bay Packers, including seven Packers defensive starters, were placed on the team's official injury list Wednesday.
The good news is that only one of those starters (Montravius Adams, shoulder) was estimated to be "did not participate" during Wednesday's proceedings, which only included a walk-through instead of a full practice.
In the first two weeks of the season, injury lists were as long as this week, but very few of the players on the list missed games or even reached the level of questionable to play.
Still, this expresses how banged up the Packers are.
The full list:
Did not participate
- DL Montravius Adams (shoulder)
- TE Jimmy Graham (groin)
- WR Jake Kumerow (shoulder)
- T Bryan Bulaga (no injury - veteran rest)
- LB Oren Burks (chest)
- LB Kyler Fackrell (shoulder)
- LB Blake Martinez (shoulder)
- S Darnell Savage (shin)
- WR Darrius Shepherd (hamstring)
- CB Tramon Williams (no injury - veterean rest)
- DL Fadol Brown (knee)
- DL Kenny Clark (calf)
- CB Ka'dar Hollman (neck)
- CB Kevin King (chest)
- S Will Redmond (ankle)
- LB Za'Darius Smith (ankle)