No Packers players have been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Panthers due to their injuries following practice Friday.
The only player listed as doubtful is tight end Robert Tonyan (hip), who was the only player on the injury report who did not practice.
One player was added to the report. Cornerback Jaire Alexander is recovering from a groin injury and was a limited participant. He has been listed as questionable for Sunday's game, along with safety Adrian Amos (hamstring), who was also a limited participant in practice.
Other players on the injury report include:
- Wide receiver Davante Adams (toe)
- Tackle Bryan Bulaga (veteran rest)
- Tight End Jimmy Graham (veteran rest)
- Tight End Marcedes Lewis (veteran rest)
- Cornerback Tramon Williams (veteran rest)
- Linebacker Oren Burks (chest)
- Defensive Lineman Kenny Clark (shin)
- Running Back Aaron Jones (shoulder)
- Cornerback Kevin King (groin)
- Wide Receiver Jake Kumerow (shoulder)
- Linebacker Blake Martinez (hand)
- Safety Will Redmond (elbow)
- Quarterback Aaron Rodgers (knee)
- Linebacker Preston Smith (hand)
- Wide Receiver Marquez Valdes-Scanting (ankle/knee)