The Green Bay Packers are facing increased injury issues after their first game - particularly at offensive tackle.
Five Packers missed or were limited in practice Wednesday.
- LB Ahmad Briggs (concussion)
- T Bryan Bulaga (ankle/illness)
- TJason Spriggs (hamstring)
- DT Montravius Adams (foot)
- T David Bakhtiari (hamstring)
The only fully healthy offensive tackles on the roster were recently-promoted guard/tackle Adam Pankey and Kyle Murphy, who started at right tackle against Seattle Sunday.
Don Barclay, who is able to play all three offensive line positions, is currently on injured reserve.