The availability of a Pro Bowl Packers receiver may be in doubt for Sunday's game against Dallas.
Wide receiver Davante Adams (toe) was among four Packers who did not practice Thursday - his second straight day out of practice. He was injured in the Packers' 34-27 loss to Philadelphia last Thursday night.
Other Packers missed on Wednesday:
- CB Tony Brown (hamstring)
- CB Kevin King (groin)
- RB Jamaal Williams (concussion)
The good news: Linebacker Kyler Fackrell (shoulder) practiced after missing on Wednesday. Safety Will Redmind (concussion) was able to fully practice Thursday after limited availability Wednesday.
The rest of the list:
- DL Montravius Adams (shoulder)
- T Bryan Bulaga (shoulder)
- LB Oren Burks (chest)
- TE Jimmy Graham (veteran rest)
- LB Blake Martinez (shoulder)
- S Adrian Amos (biceps)
- WR Jake Kmerow (shoulder)