Here are the biggest of stories Jeff Wagner has scheduled to share on his show Friday.
8:30-9 a.m.: Jeff Wagner's Big Three Things
1. Milwaukee Police urged to change policies and improve traffic enforcement.
3. Venezuela seizes a GM plant. Should the US intervene?
Among the 9-10 a.m. stories:
1. Has Miller Park been worth it?
2. Indiana stops the "ban the box" movement.
3. Trump goes on the warpath for free trade.
Among the 10-11 a.m. stories:
1. Parents leave kids on a mall bench while they work. Child neglect?
2. More Americans 18-34 live with mom than with a spouse.
3. Should tenants be allowed to smoke in public housing?
Among the 11 a.m.-12 p.m. stories:
1. Will Fox suffer fallout from the decision to dump Bill O'Reilly?
2. Are McDonald's workers entitled to $50,000 reward money for providing informastion on the Facebook killer?