Good Karma Brands Milwaukee is currently recruiting college students for the Spring 2020 semester. This is an unpaid internship, and students must receive college credit to participate in the program.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, interested in learning more about sports marketing and media, and will enjoy a hands-on experience in the areas of new business development, promotional event marketing, and content creation.
Good Karma Brands Milwaukee is a sports marketing entity with assets such as 620 WTMJ, 94.5 ESPN, 540 ESPN, ESPNWisconsin.com and WTMJ.com. Expectations and responsibilities during the internship program include, but are not limited to:
• Creating press releases
• Writing articles
• Website development
• Implementing on-site events
• Assisting in marketing campaigns
• Creating event recaps for partners
• Organizing commercial schedules
• Creating business proposals
• Developing on-air content for talent
• Designing graphics using a variety of mediums
• Developing strategies to bring fans and partners to events
• Editing audio and video
• Writing game evaluations and commercial copy
• Creating newsletters
• Conducting interviews at professional and collegiate sporting events
• Creating general SportsCenter and Traffic updates
• Initiating conversation with potential partners at events
• Producing and board operating
• Company operations
• Job shadowing
• Transcribing audio
• Positively contributing to the workplace environment
• Adhering to Good Karma Brands' core values: Listen, Work Hard, Over Deliver, Follow Through, Be Honest
To apply, please send a professional resume and cover letter addressed to the Internship Coordinator to: email@example.com.
Good Karma Brands is an equal-opportunity employer.