Join John Mercure for a 17-day journey throughout some of the most incredible destinations on the continent of Europe!
Collette, in its 100th year of providing travel experiences which now include all seven continents, invites you to join the host of Wisconsin's Afternoon News on a two-and-a-half week Great Cities of Europe excursion that will include:
- Five days in Paris
- Time at your leisure to explore sights like the Eiffel Tower or the Louvre Museum
- A side trip day to Normandy and the location of the D-Day invasion
- A cabaret show at Moulin Rouge
- Four days in Prague
- A panoramic tour of the Castle District
- The Jewish Quarter
- Excursions to medieval towns
- Four days in Florence
- Tours of the architectural wonders of the city's Piazza's and cathedrals
- Day trips to Siena and the coastline villages of Cinque Terre
- Two days in Lucerne
- Sights at the "Swiss Paradise on the Lake"
- Incredible views of nature on the railway up Mount Pilatus
...along with an overnight flight to Prague from Chicago.
John, along with Collette, will hold a get-together to share more details on the trip on Tuesday, Dec. 3 from 6:30-8 p.m. at Trysting Place in Menomonee Falls. You can RSVP for that event directly by e-mailing John.